Naomi Swann - Her Crush on Step-Daddy


Release Year: 2021
Models: Naomi Swann
Genres: all sex, blowjob, creampie, cum in mouth, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen
Video language: English

My step-daughter Naomi comes in one night to ask if she can cuddle with me. I have no good reason to say no, but, the way she looks now, it is just...difficult. I don't want to hurt her feelings, and she snuggles up next to me. She must be able to feel how tense I am, and she turns over to go to rest. I clear my mind and let myself drift off, then I wake to the sound of soft moans, she's got her fingers in her panties and is getting herself closer and closer to cumming, I am frozen, my mouth is dry, my cock gets Rock hard and I can't even think to stop her when her hands start running over me and she starts telling me how she feels. What can I do when my step-daughter is the the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?
BrotherCrush - Skinny Twink Gets His Asshole Penetrated While Sucking Cock. Straight Daddy Cancels On Wifey 2 Get Some Young Black Dick & Big White Dick In Rough BDSM Daddy Fetish. GAYWIRE - Atlas Grant Fucks His y. Stepbrother In A Deep Pounding Session. ! Married daddy proposing to his black gay lover - gay father and son blowjob. BrotherCrush - Military Stud Fucks His Hot Stepson Dante On Pound His Tight Ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 1.6 GB





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment